The key benefit of ClearVu Rig Scheduling is that it is able to maximize total economic value for complex drilling programs. The solution simultaneously considers various constraints, such as available rig resources, rig capabilities, prospective drilling locations, well characteristics, drilling program costs, production/revenue model, etc. to calculate the optimal drilling schedule (assignments of rigs to wells at specific times).
ClearVu Rig Scheduling helps resolve some of the oil and gas industry's most difficult challenges:
- Predicting the right number of rigs to deliver drilling programs reliably and efficiently
- Planning the best drilling sequence given current rig resources and drilling prospects
- Determining the impact late rig mobilization or potential downtime will have on proposed drilling schedules
- Calculating the economic payoff for adding another rig to a drilling program
- Understanding the best-case and worst-case, as well as the expected production scenarios for your drilling program