This Privacy Statement explains how we handle personally identifying information you share with NuTech Solutions, Inc. in the U.S. through the website located at www.nutechsolutions.com.
NuTech Solutions, Inc. respects your right to privacy and has implemented this Privacy Statement in recognition of the importance of using the information you choose to provide in a responsible way.
NuTech does not require that you provide us with personally identifying information in order to visit our website. We may ask you to provide us with personal information to access certain company and product information. For example, NuTech collects personally identifying information when website visitors (i) register for the NuTech newsletter, (ii) request case studies or other information, and (iii) provide content suggestions or send questions to NuTech employees. Information that may be requested on the NuTech website includes contact information, such as name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use The Information We Collect
- We use the information to help us improve our communications with you and to provide you with helpful information about NuTech products and services. We also provide our customers with NuTech newsletters and updates. Personal information that you provide may be used to respond to your requests for information, for marketing research, and to customize and improve communication content.
- We may create aggregate data about visitors to our website for market analysis and to improve our website, products and services. We may provide information from our website in aggregate form, with identifying information removed, to third parties. For example, we may tell a third party what percentage of our registered users are in a specific industry or industry sector.
- Unless your prior permission is obtained, NuTech does not provide any personally identifying information to third parties for their independent use. NuTech may, however, share personally identifying information that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation the following:
1. transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
2. making such information available to third parties who are providing a product, service or information that you have requested;
3. making such information available to third parties who are providing services to NuTech (e.g., providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for NuTech);
5. disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
About IP Addresses
NuTech collects IP addresses (an identifier for computers on the Internet) to help with its system administration. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and comply with applicable laws. IP addresses are not linked directly to personally identifying information.
Cookies are pieces of information stored on individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make web-surfing easier for you by saving your preferences while you are at our site.
By showing how and when consumers use the site, cookies help us to meet your needs. Many improvements and updates to the site are based on data collected. For example, the total number of visitors and pages viewed. This information is most easily tracked with cookies.
- This information is not shared with any third parties whatsoever.
Other Websites and Services
NuTech is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites and services to which the NuTech website may link. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them.
NuTech recognizes the importance of safeguarding personally identifying information in its possession from theft, inappropriate use, or improper distribution. As effective as any security measure implemented by NuTech may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
By using this site, you signify your assent to the NuTech Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, please do not use the features of the site that require registration. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of nutechsolutions.com following the posting of changes to theses terms will mean you accept those changes.
If You Wish to Stop Receiving NuTech Newsletters and Updates
If you wish to stop receiving newsletters and updates from NuTech, you can unsubscribe by replying to the email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line of the email.
Contacting NuTech Solutions
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
|By Mail:||NuTech Solutions, Inc.|
|13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 500|
|Charlotte, NC 28277|